When I was saying yesterday about Jon going hunting, I totally forgot to say that he really enjoyed hunting even though he didn’t get anything this past weekend. He’s excited about going again. He keeps teasing me that when he gets something he’s going to get it mounted and put it on our wall. Yeah RIGHT! :) I always said I’d never marry a hunter and now my husband is one! The thing I don’t like about hunting the most is the animal heads that get hung on walls as trophies. So hopefully Jon won’t ever really want to do that…
Sarah is coming over to my house tonight while Jon’s at work and we’re going to scrapbook. I’m excited, it should be a lot of fun, and I’ll be glad to start getting caught up on all my albums – I’m so far behind! Since Jon works every Wednesday night Sarah’s going to start coming over about twice a month to hang out with me and scrapbook, tonight is the first time she’s coming over.
Speaking of Jon working… I just found out last night that he has a new work/school schedule and he will now be working THREE nights a week! He just started a new semester of school this week and his new classes are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings so he’s working a double on Monday’s, Lunch on Tuesday’s, and Dinner on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s. That leaves us with Tuesday and Friday nights open. But then we have care group every other Tuesday. I’m pretty bummed about this new schedule! Jon said it’s only for the month of December though and after that he’ll cut back on work. Since I really didn’t like the idea of him working three nights he’s also going to see if he can just work two nights a week in December too. I hope he can!
THE SMELL update: our kitchen still smells like a mixture of bleach and dead something. I think Jon’s going to call Home Depot as soon as he gets a chance, to see if they can come out and take a look at the situation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment