Monday, December 11, 2006

Here I am Again!

It’s been a while since I wrote but not that much has happened. The smell in our fridge is gone but we don’t know what it was. The guy from LG came out and took apart the whole fridge and couldn’t find anything or any reason we would have had a smell. Hopefully it doesn’t come back since we don’t know what it was. I’m so glad to have a working refrigerator again though! :)

Our wedding album is finally created and in the process of being printed. Here is a link to the digital pages: http://www.allebachphotography.com/customer/jonalana Page #19 is the only one that will be different when we get our album, we asked to have it spruced up a bit more. I’m so excited to finally get our album, everyone is always asking about it :).

This past Saturday Jon had to work for lunch to cover for someone so I spent most of the day by myself. We had my parents over for dinner then Saturday night. That was fun :).

Going back to last Monday night (a week ago) Jon and I had our first Passion Fest meeting. This is the first time we are involved with Passion Fest. It is a big event, originally started by a few people at THP, to reach out to the communities around us in a way that is fun for everyone. Earlier this year we attended Passion Fest in Pottstown and really enjoyed it and thought it was a great way to draw in the youth of the community and then to present the Gospel to them. So for next year we decided to be a part of the Passion Fest team so we could help plan, promote and run the event. Basically it is a totally free, family oriented day with all kinds of stuff going on. There’s activities for younger kids, speakers, bands, food, and action sports - which last year included professional stunt bikers, skateboarders and motorcyclists (all of who are Christians).

July 7th of next year is the event we’re starting to plan for now. It will be in Pottstown again. www.passionfest.org is the website for it but it’s still under construction so there’s not much information yet. I will probably continue to talk about it and give updates incase anyone wants to come or knows people who would like to come or possibly benefit from coming.

Tonight Jon is working again (this week is the only week in December that he’s actually working 3 nights). I’m going to go out and try to finish my Christmas shopping :).

No comments: