Friday, March 02, 2007

Germany & THP

Our trip to Germany is almost upon us! Unbelievably I haven’t even started packing yet… which is very unusual for me. Tonight I am definitely starting to pack! Jon’s finally finished his finals projects as of today, after two very late nights and just in time to help me pack and get ready to leave on Sunday. :)

I just found out yesterday that THP is looking for interns to do graphic design (that’s the field Jon is going into) so between yesterday and today I’ve talked to Jon and a few people at THP and things are moving along. Jon is applying today and will be going through the interview process. They’ve already said they are very interested in hiring him so hopefully he’ll have no problem getting it. I’m excited because that will mean no more working at night for Jon and he’ll be getting expierince in the field he is going to school for. We’ll see what happens.

Well, I don’t have much else to say. There’s not much happening these days. If we have internet access in Germany MAYBE I’ll get a chance to post some pictures and details about our trip. But I’m not promising anything :).

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

GOODBYE, I forgot to tell you that on Sunday! Have a fun time on your trip:) I hope that job works out for Jon.