Thursday, May 10, 2007

Flowers

My flower beds are finally finished! Yesterday I picked up pansies at Ray’s Greenhouse on my lunch break and last night as soon as I got home from work I started planting! I got done in just enough time to water all my new plants and bushes and be done before it got too dark. I’m happy with how the flower beds turned out. Since I started re-doing them I’ve moved or done away with a lot of what was in my flower beds and planted 4 new bushes, peonies and pansies. I bought the peonies as just roots so they are still underground which leaves a couple silly looking big openings in the flower beds – hopefully they’ll come up soon! Here are some pictures of the flower beds:





Working out side is pretty much what’s been keeping me busy the last week or so. Last Saturday Jon and I raked the whole yard and then spread grass seed and weed & feed all over. Ever since then we’ve been watering and watering!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Lana, your garden looks beautiful!

Kelsey said...

Wow, your garden beds look so nice!!!