Yesterday Jon & I, Nate & Shawna, Alysa, Kassia, Kelsey, Steve, Aaron, Mike Kemmerer, Mike Alburger and Eilee went to Dorney Park. When I woke up to see overcast weather I was bummed. Jon and I drove to my parents in the pouring rain to meet up with the rest of the group to car pool up in the Kemmerer’s van. As we got closer it was still overcast but the rain had stopped.
It was perfect! The day turned out to be a really fun time! It was overcast till mid afternoon but there was no more rain. It being overcast didn’t stop us, but it kept the crowds away, so there were absolutely no lines all day! We got right on the rides within a few minutes of standing in line. We’d had our fill of roller coasters and water rides and were ready to head home by around 7:00 pm. Unfortunately, once again, I did not take any pictures! I just hope by the time I have kids I’m better at this picture-taking-thing! :)
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It was the BEST ever! I wouldn't have wanted to change the day for a million bucks!
Post a Comment