Well, tomorrow morning I'm off for a weekend scrapbooking retreat. I've sorted my pictures, printed them out and packed my bags. Last year was my first year to go to this retreat and I hope to make it an annual event. I'll be picking up my friend Sarah tomorrow morning, then we'll drive up to Gettysburg, PA to the hotel where we stay. We scrapbook in a big conference room at the hotel and conveniently, right in the same parking lot, is as an outlet mall! There's got to be at least 20 - 30 ladies that attend the retreat. I'm looking forward to spending time with Sarah, doing some shopping and getting a lot done in my albums. We come home Sunday afternoon.
In other news around here, we've book a cruise for the end of February. We'll be going with Nate & Shawna and Brian & Sarah. Jon and I are really looking forward to this cruise. It should be lots of fun being on vacation with a few friends. Jon's been spending a good amount of time researching everything there is to do at each of our stops. We're stopping at Nassau, Bahamas; St. Maarten and St. Thomas.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment