Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Drums

A few Saturday's ago Jon and I babysat our little friends Hailey, Justin and Sydney Herr. We were also having company over that night so I was busy in the kitchen for a lot of the time preparing dinner and dessert. This left Jon to be the one watching the kids most the time so he got them started playing rock band. They all loved it. All three of them took turns playing the drums but Justin was by far most excited and interested in it. He was hallarious to watch too. Here's pictures of Hailey and Sydney and then a video of Justin. The faces he makes still make be laugh and I've watched it a lot. :)








1 comment:

sarah said...

I'd say he has some real potential as a future drummer ... we might have to do something about the tongue though!
Thanks for making such fun memories with our kiddos!