Monday, June 23, 2008

Update

Since I haven't been posting very regularly I thought I'd give just a general update of what's been going on in our lives these last few months.


That's one of Jon's newest motorized toys. He bought it back in April I believe. He has always wanted a motorcycle and this one was a really good deal so we decided he could get it. I was ok with the idea, but every time he rides it I say a prayer for safety and then anxiously wait for him to return. I don't think he plans to keep it too long - he just wanted to have the experience of owning and riding a motorcycle :). I'd like to get a ride or two on it before he sells it too. He's got to get his license first though. The motorcycle has actually come in handy lately since the transmission in Jon's car went bad a few weeks ago. Sometimes Jon will ride his motorcycle to work (on days I really need my car) the rest of the days he just takes my car to work. Needless to say I've been spending A LOT of time at home since Jon's car turned unusable.

Jon's still working at Sheffield Furniture - it's been 5 months now since he started there. It's work, but he enjoys it and is much more comfortable now with what he's doing. He finished re-doing the first of a number of websites he's responsible for. Click the link below the picture to go to the website he created and see what he's been up to. I think it's really great! He's in the middle of re-doing another website right now at work.

Sheffield Furniture

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for me, I've been enjoying my time at home a lot. I've been trying out all kinds of new recipes and finding ones we really like. I've been doing little projects all around the house that I've wanted to do for a while. This spring I planted a garden too so that's been occupying a good chunk of my time. I'll have pictures of it soon.

Well, that's all I can think of right now. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments: