This Thursday - just a day and a half from now - we go for my next ultrasound. I'm so excited to see how much the baby has grown in a month! We've also been told that at this ultrasound they'll possibly be able to tell us what we're having (especially if it's a boy).
Do any of you have a thought or feeling of what it might be? I thought it'd be fun to see what all of you are thinking :).
Over on the side bar to the left you'll find a poll. Let me know what you think and maybe we'll find out Thursday who's right and who's wrong.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I already told you my guess ... girl! Although for the record, I'm typically wrong (I was only 2/2 with my own kiddos!) ... so maybe that means that it's a boy!
Post a Comment