I'm sitting in my very cluttered spare room right now with the heat blowing out on my feet! It's getting soo cold out these days. I was about to start organizing some in here but sat down first to check on all the blogs I "monitor". And then I decided to write a post myself :) .
I'm so glad it's the weekend. Work gets so old and boring. I don't always have enough work to keep me busy so I sit there trying to think of something to do while the other side of my brain is spinning with all the things I want to do at home. It gets pretty frustrating!
Jon's upstairs right now working on a graphics project. There is an upcoming TV show called "Hot Spaces, Cool Places" and they're looking for a logo so Jon and his classmates were given the opportunity to create a logo following just a few guidelines. Then the directors or someone who's in charge of the show (or I don't know who!) will pick their favorite logo to use for the show. Whoever's logo is chosen, that person gets $300 and a job working for the company! So Jon's been spending pretty much time on this project. I think what he's got looks really cool, we'll see... That would be great if he got the job too, and maybe then I could start working just part-time :).
I keep looking around at all the mess in here and I better go so I can start to tackle it!
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hope your tidying up is going well! It's been fun reading your blog (and you do just fine!). Thanks for posting the funnel cake recipe, it'd be fun to try here at our house sometime ... although any thoughts on what to use instead of the cool funnel pourer thing you have?
I'm glad it's the weekend too!
See ya Sunday!
Humm... Good question, I have no idea other than a mixing bowl with a pour spout... I think those funnel cake things are pretty cheap I just don't know where you get them... maybe wal-mart or "Le Gormet Chef" in the mall?
Post a Comment