Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Play Station 3

Oh boy... on my way home from work today I called Jon and found out he was driving around Montgomeryville and there were already people standing in line outside of Target waiting for the launch of the new Play Station 3 that comes out Friday morning. Jon and I and a bunch of other people from church were planning on waiting in line too but we weren't planning on arriving until tomorrow night. So Jon drove to Best Buy and there were already 11 people in line! He hung up at that point because he had to figure out what was going on....

About 20 minutes later he calls and asks what I'm doing, of course I'm just walking around the house wondering what the next few days is going to look like if there's already people standing in line and Jon is determined to get a PS3. Then he says that him and David are standing in line at Best Buy for a PS3!!!

So, now I'm sitting at home waiting for him to call back to find out what's happening. He's calling around to other locations to see if there's anywhere where there aren't people in line yet. They may not stay in line at Best Buy. I was supposed to be with him too, but I've got work tomorrow and I'm already taking off Thursday and Friday.

Wonder what's going to happen! One thing I know, if Jon doesn't come home tonight I'm not staying by myself! I'll be heading next door to stay at his parents, I have to go over there to get a shower in the morning anyway.

No comments: