Jon came home right after I published my last post but he was rushing around and on the phone constantly. I bairly got a few words in and just waited to see what was happening. Then Nate showed up and after that it was really a mad rush around here. Jon ran around and grabbed things he needed and within 15 minutes they were running out the door to go to the Best Buy in Plymouth Meeting because there they only had 2 people in line so far so they would for sure get a system. I just sat in shock!
I came home expecting a nice relaxing night with Jon and to prepare for going to sit in line tomorrow night. Instead I bairly got to talk to him and he rushed out the door and now I have no idea what to do! I was looking forward to not working Thursday and Friday and now I'll probably have to work because I won't be sitting in line for a PS3 unless, for some reason, there's no one behind Jon, Nate and David still tomorrow night.
I guess I should start packing up some things to go over to Jon's parents to spend the night, and the next 2 nights!
This is the first time since being married that Jon won't be around :(. I'm going through withdrawal already!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment