Thursday, November 02, 2006

A surprise for me! :)

Normally Jon works Wednesday and Thursday nights until late, and since I don’t like being home alone after dark, most of the time I’m out running errands or grocery shopping while Jon’s at work. This was my plan for last night. I had a big list of errands to run: things to return/exchange, grocery shopping, gift shopping etc. Jon had said he would be taking off tonight to work on homework so I wanted to get all my errands done last night so I could be home tonight while he was there. Yesterday afternoon I emailed Jon to see if he had gotten off work for tonight so that I could plan my night last night. To my surprise and excitement he said he was going to be home last night PLUS tonight he is going to be hanging lights on the trees at the Inn so he’ll be home earlier than usual!!

So last night, instead of going out, I went home and got a LOT done around the house. Even though Jon was upstairs working on homework for most of the night it was good just knowing he was home, and we got to eat dinner together and spend a little time together at least! :)

Tonight I’m going to run all my errands and go grocery shopping. My open house is coming up in less than 2 weeks!! I can’t believe time went by so fast since I planned it. I’m going to start baking cookies this weekend and freeze them. Thanks so much for everyone that is helping out with food or otherwise!

No comments: