My wonderful, sweet husband got off work early last night and came home to take me out to Starbucks for a date!!! I knew he was coming home early ‘cause he had told me to do my errands first because he might be able to get off work early. But then when he got home he said he wanted to go to Starbucks with me. I was surprised but of course, I was glad to go! :)
We had a nice time talking and relaxing together with nothing to do.
This week is a full week for Jon and I. Tonight I’m looking forward to a girls night at Denise Randolph’s house and Jon is probably hanging out with Ian because Ashley will be at the girls night too. Tomorrow Jon works and Sarah is coming over to scrapbook again with me. I’ve got all my pictures organized this time so I’ll actually be able to do some scrapbooking. Then Thursday night Jon works again and I was invited to go out for dinner with mom F! Friday night Jon and I are babysitting our favorite little buddies Hailey, Justin and Sydney. After they go to bed we’ll be packing and getting ready for New York the next day. We’re going for a day trip with Nate and Shawna to see the lights and decorations and to walk around the city. It’s always fun walking around New York City.
So that’s our week at a glance, and next weeks no less busy! What a crazy time of year. But Christmas will come and go before we know it so we’re enjoying the season while it lasts. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
sounds like your week is about as busy as mine! glad you're having fun though ... i'm looking forward to tonight! and hailey said to tell you that you're her buddy too and she can't wait to come to your house on friday! glad you got some time with your hubby this week! see ya later!
Post a Comment