Sarah and Manda came over Thursday night and we had a blast talking, laughing and scrapbooking! Well, Manda and I scrapbooked, Sarah showed up earlier than normal...but without her pictures! So, she was supposed to do most of the talking so that I'd get more work done...that didn't happen! I only got one two-page spread done the whole night!! I just had something to say about everything we talked about :). But Sarah's coming over again this Wednesday (hopefully this time with her pictures :)) and I'll try again to make more progress on my wedding album.
Saturday morning Jon went to the men's breakfast at church and then was in and out of evangelism seminars all day while I was babysitting Hailey, Justin and Sydney across the street. He stopped in for a while before lunch and played outside with Hailey and Justin while I made lunch. Then he was back again for dinner. He really enjoyed all the seminars and took pages of notes.
Sunday (yesterday) we had a relaxing day. We went to Pizza Hut for lunch and then went home so I could get some wash done and so we could just relax. I was so tired I actually took a nap for about 1/2 an hour! Last night we went to the final evangelism seminar together. The guy speaking was obviously very intelligent and Jon got a lot out of the meeting. I, however, was struggling just to understand what he was talking about!
Tonight Jon said he wants to go down to Ocean City to eat dinner and walk around the boardwalk. So I think we're doing that, it should be fun!
I think that's about all that's going on lately. I'm keeping very busy at work in my new position (which isn't official yet). It's great because the day's go by so much faster and before I know it it's time to go home!
Monday, April 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, what a man:) Taking you all the way to Ocean City for dinner!
I put my pics with my scrapbooking bag, so I think I'm all set for tomorrow! Hope you had fun at OC! Thanks for serving us on Sat., you and Jon are such a blessing to us!
Post a Comment