This is the Friedrich's house:
Jon has a smaller boat down in Cayman that we used often to go out fishing or snorkeling.
Speaking of fishing, we did a good amount of fishing around the reefs and one day we fished off the dock. Out around the reefs was pretty good fishing but we got our lines caught on the reef often. I did more fishing than Jon just because he was always busy putting new bait on my hook or a new line on my rod, or taking a fish I caught off the hook. I just cast the line out and reeled the fish in :). He's such a sweet guy!
Here's two big fish I caught the first day we went reef fishing. Jon also caught one the same size another day.
Sting Ray City is always a fun thing to do in Cayman. The one day we got out there and ours was the only boat there - the sting rays swarmed us! This year I wasn't as afraid of them as I was last year. Jon feeds them squid to keep them near us. I'm really afraid of their tails but I like to touch them. Jon will actually pick them up when he's feeding them.
This kayak that we're on has a glass bottom so Jon and I went out to the reef with it. That was pretty cool but a little scary. I kept thinking we were going to hit the reef because it looked much closer than it was.


No comments:
Post a Comment