Here's our car all packed up on the way down. We got horrible gas mileage with that bag on top, but we fit everything of ours and Nate & Shawna's in our car - except our beach chairs which we gave to Kemmerer's to take down.
Nate and Jon bought fishing rods before we headed down. They went fishing a few days out on the beach and at the spot where we always go crabbing. Nate caught a little shark the one day.
Throughout the week a bunch of people were getting stung by Man of War jelly fish. Neither Jon or I got stung but only for Jon was that surprising. He was in the water a lot. Below is the one time I went in the ocean the whole week - and I made sure I stayed on my Kyack the entire time. There was no way I was chancing a jelly fish sting!
Dave & Ben brought an air mattress down to use as a raft. This is some of the guys playing "king of the mattress" :) Jon actually got on top just a few seconds after I took this picture:
And that's all. I was disapointed with the amount of pictures we took while down in Myrtle Beach. I have to get some pictures from others down there.


No comments:
Post a Comment