Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas 2007

I know, I know, Christmas and New Year's have come and gone and I haven't posted anything - so much has been happening. Christmas Eve and Christmas day were completely packed for us. The morning of Christmas eve we continued our tradition of driving out to Shady Maple Smorgasboard in Lancaster, for breakfast with a group of our friends from church. Over the years the group has grown quite a bit - to the point where this year we had about 80 people there!

Of all the gifts I received, my favorite was one I received from my love. It's a big picture collage with 21 different 4x6 photo openings. But he didn't only buy me the frame (which I wanted to go over our big couch in the living room)...what made the gift so special is that he spent hours finding 21 pictures of us from throughout the years, then he touched each of them up and edited them to look good and printed them out and arranged them in the frame. I love it!!! Here's a picture of me with my gift:



Here are a few more pictures from Christmas:

Christmas Eve at my parents



At mom & dad Friedrich's on Christmas Day



Grandma Bea & pop-pop's on Christmas Day


That is all the cousins on my mom's side (minus Nate & Shawna who had to leave early) plus the girl with the curly hair is my cousin Luke's girlfriend.

To make things less confusing I'm gonna blog about New Year's in a seperate post.

No comments: