
That little blob in front of the face is a hand - we could see the hands pretty clearly this time.

She gave us a bunch of pictures that looked very similar but I figured I'd post them all.


The baby was pretty calm throughout the whole ultrasound. He's measuring just right too! And the lady said the pocket of blood or liquid that was there at my last ultrasound is gone. She didn't see anything that worried her in me or the baby.
So... now that you've been waiting for a while... did you catch that little hint earlier? We're having a BOY!! And the lady was certain, no doubt about it! Jon and I are both excited, although Jon is especially thrilled and happy. He wants to have a girl at some point too, but he was getting a little paranoid thinking "what if I never get a boy?!" So he's glad he's at least got a boy now. :) For me it took a little while to adjust my thinking and let it sink in. I'm not dissapointed at all, I just was thinking it was probably a girl and never really thought too much about having a boy. I'm so happy though that Jon got his boy and the baby is looking healthy and well.
Knowing what we're having makes things even more real then before - and more exciting! I can't wait to start working on the nursery and registering. I spent a good chunk of time today browsing furniture websites looking for furniture for the baby room. :)
Oh, and before you all start asking - we're not telling the name until after the baby's born! We just started thinking about it today, and we may mention names we're considering, but we won't be setting it in stone and spreading the word until after we have our little boy in our arms and decide for sure that the name fits him! :)


2 comments:
Is that the picture that they used to see if it was a boy or girl?
No, that's not the picture they used to determine that it was a boy. They didn't give us a picture of that, she just showed us on the screen at the hospital.
Post a Comment